Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FAT Alternative Fashion Week


Hey loves,
So another quest on my fashion journey was volunteering at FAT Alternative Fashion Week. I had the time of my life and am looking forward to going next year. This event is one that should not be missed. The theme was 'Made With Love,' and each night featured a collection based on the emotions: longing, lust, rage and joy. Here are some pics I took during a night of joy!


Backstage madness!

Felicia Burke models waiting to be walk stars.



Dayna, the model I dressed wearing Baby Steinberg.

During the night there were amazing exhibitions/installations with 'The Dressing Room Project.'

Janieta Eyre.



Hello Gorgeous.



Heavy Heart
Phashiom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...